♥ Love Me Or Leave Me
Biography



hello people! Welcome to my blog and feel free to navigate around
Please leave a comment before you leave *wink*
Respect me, respect my blog :)

xoxo ♥



Name : Yoshiko
Birthday : 14th Oct 1994
Occupation : Engineering Student
Current City: Miri,Sarawak
instagram: @yosshiiko
twitter : follow me
Email : Click Here



Where The Money Comes



Tell Me Something


Dar-Links

meet the people I love ♥

Relationship @ Relationshit

Thursday, January 22, 2015 ♥


I believe that almost all bloggers have blogged about this title or some similar posts about relationship. And now it's my turn. At least I have something to post after so long. 

I'm turning 21 this October, but still wishing to have a good relationship. I don't mean like those princess and price story like snow white or Cinderella but at least a worthy one. A guy who can grow old with me who doesn't care that i look older and uglier day by day, doesn't leave me when i am sick and of course always keep my smile on my face :) 

http://api.ning.com/files/kV4MbYiv7oQqYlkgyMRP7vKvj14tNHWJww4FTCRAJZ7aKLS12PsdES2Rer3Vf*gjUT5qF4uf-GSGURkcJGhcAQI-1aUx1nRR/1082075717.jpeg

But life doesn't go the way we want or we expect to have. I can only say that my ex boyfriends have really disappointed me and they broke my dreams and hopes day by day.They have caused me getting less passion in love and in relationship. I don't know since when, I started getting fed up of relationship problems. arguments, jealousy, distance, financial problems, etc. I have had enough of these.I realized that i usually start to feel tired of a relationship about the 11th month and everything turns wrong in just a short period. I used to love so much and would turn so cool after the 10th month. 

I figured out why would I do so and it's because my them. Boys, they would do anything just to make you smile at the beginning and the first few months when the relationship starts. Longer the time, they are putting less focus on you, and slowly don't even remember monthsary, anniversary, and don't gift flowers and some hand made cards anymore. (Based on my own experiences)

Sometimes girls are just simple. All they need is just concern, care and love. Some little actions the boyfriend does will really make her day and keep her smiles for the whole day. I understand not all boys are polite enough to see what's going on to the girlfriend but just a little warming action can make that curve on her face and why don't you do that?

remember guys: just a little action can make her day better. Tell her how much you love her each day and tell her how much she means to you so the smile on her face is always because of you :)

XOXO my readers