♥ Love Me Or Leave Me
Biography



hello people! Welcome to my blog and feel free to navigate around
Please leave a comment before you leave *wink*
Respect me, respect my blog :)

xoxo ♥



Name : Yoshiko
Birthday : 14th Oct 1994
Occupation : Engineering Student
Current City: Miri,Sarawak
instagram: @yosshiiko
twitter : follow me
Email : Click Here



Where The Money Comes



Tell Me Something


Dar-Links

meet the people I love ♥

Holiday Mood is ON!

Saturday, September 28, 2013 ♥



Yeah people! Chemistry exam is over and it means that holiday has started! and last night, i went to Celebrities Club with my course mates! woohoo! and seriously that was my first time to club. we actually went there at 11pm and yeah i went back at 2am! 


she is my course mate and also my class mate. i knew her since high school and we get closer in university. glad to have her as friend because she's so good and friendly :D lucky to have her in class if not i'm going to have lunch alone, study alone and do everything alone. 


this is also a friend of mine since high school. we also get closer in university but she's not my class mate. but we used to chit chat in campus and we study together during exam! hehe C:


here's a picture of US! i love you guys! but i didn't drink much last night because i needed to drive :( that's soooo bad! 


i had a surprise last night because i met someone special there :) i didn't expect that i would meet him there and yet his table was so near to mine. oh myyy! he was a surprise to me and i will never forget that night! :DD